April, 05 2019
The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame Knows Moms Are the Real MVP
Celebrate Mom at the Hall with Free Admission, Mimosas, Manicures and Massages.
Saturdays are for the boys, but Mom, Sunday is for you. After you’ve pampered and catered to everyone else and undoubtedly broken up a few huddles, you deserve a day off. Mother’s Day at the College Football Hall of Fame is a unique, one-of-a-kind experience you won’t get anywhere else. So why should you celebrate your day at the Hall of Fame? Here are five unexpected reasons a Mom should visit on Mother’s Day. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered, and then some, with free admission with the purchase of another ticket all day.
- Mimosas – No one deserves a bubbly toast more than you. Sit back and have a sip on us! (All moms receive one drink ticket for a complimentary mimosa at the box office when they arrive.)
- Manicures – Treat yourself to a well-deserved manicure on this special day. From bashful pinks to vibrant reds and bold blues, you can definitely get your nails painted with your favorite college team in mind. Pamper Perfect will be on-site for massages and manicures from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Massages – We know you have that recurring dream of Idris Elba, Brad Pitt or Travis Kelce working out all of that stress and tension in your neck and shoulders….yea we don’t have those guys, but Pamper Perfect will provide the best masseuses in the business to take care of every knot you’ve got while Dad and kids play on the field.
- Presents – Although you should get a gift everyday (and we do mean everyday), you definitely deserve one today. The first 100 Moms in the Hall on Mother’s Day will get a special gift.
- Peace and Quiet – Mom, it’s your day! Relax in peace while enjoying your mimosa, manicure and massage. We’ll take care of the rest of the family while you’re here. And we promise, we’ll give them back!
For more information, visit www.cfbhall.com.