Open up your classroom to the world of college football with a day full of interactive learning the kids will always remember. In addition to discovering the traditions and enthusiasm of the sport, student groups take away valuable lessons about the importance of leadership and hard work. A field trip to the Hall is an experience your students and educators will never forget.
Explore how aspects of sports connect to the STEAM Curriculum.
To book, call 404-880-4841, or click below.
Book NowGet Your
- Q: How many students are needed for a field trip?
- A: The minimum number of students needed for a field trip is 15 students.
- Q: How long does a typical field trip take at the Hall?
- A: Typically, a field trip lasts about 2 hours.
- Q: Is lunch provided?
- A: No, however, groups can bring sack lunches or order Chick-fil-A lunches from the restaurant next door to the Hall.
- To order Chick-fil-A lunches, contact Chick-fil-A #02977 by calling 404-549-7993 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: Are chaperones free?
- A: Groups receive 1 free chaperone for every 10 student tickets. Each additional chaperone is charged a special group rate of $17.99+tax.
- Q: Is parking provided?
- A: We do not provide parking, however, bus parking is available through The Marshalling Yard and public parking is available in the Green Deck (more info here).
- Q: When is payment due?
- A: We ask for full payment seven days prior to your group’s visit, exceptions can be made for special circumstances. Please contact our group sales team for more information: email@example.com.