April 24, 2018
5 Things for a Special Mom on Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, The Hall of Fame is Giving Moms a Well-Deserved Time Out
Once a year, we spend a day honoring the real heroes of college football and beyond: Moms. The women who work 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to make the world go round. So, what can you do for the woman who has given you everything? Even though she won’t tell you directly, here are the five things Moms really want on Mother’s Day. Don’t worry, we have you covered, and then some, with free admission for Mom.
- Mimosas – No one deserves a bubbly toast more than Mom and you can give her one on us!
- Manicures - The least you can do is pamper the woman who has been pampering you your whole life. Treat your mom to a well-deserved manicure on this special day.
- Massages – Mom needs to relieve some stress and get those knots worked out that have been building up for months. Let the Hall tackle her stress while the kids (and ones that just act like kids) tackle each other (on the Playing Field).
- Gifts – Although she deserves a gift every day, Mom definitely deserves one today. The first 100 Moms in the Hall on Mother’s Day will receive a beautiful bracelet from Stella and Dot.
- Peace and Quiet – Every moment of every day of her life has been about you. Today, you can make it about her. Let mom relax in peace enjoying her mimosa, manicure and massage, while you entertain yourself with all of the fun experiences throughout the College Football Hall of Fame.