CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE KIA CAMPOUT AT THE HALL SWEEPSTAKES!
Get ready for an unforgettable night under the stars, as the College Football Hall of Fame presents the Kia Campout event! This exclusive event promises a night of family fun, entertainment, and memorable experiences as the group is surrounded by memories of those who have helped shape the sport throughout its rich history.
All campers will receive a College Football Hall of Fame blanket to help commemorate their special night, along with having the opportunity to watch college football games on the 36-foot, HD video board, test their skills in the Skill Zone challenge, play games, and much more. A delicious dinner, snacks, and breakfast will be included in the package as well.
Use this link to enter the sweepstakes running Sept. 5 through Sept. 25 with the chance to win a free campout at the Hall of Fame. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to experience the wonders of the Hall of Fame and experience lasting memories with the family!
Kia Campout at the Hall
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. The Kia® Campout at the Hall sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will be sponsored by the Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”) and at least 18 and at least the age of majority in the entrant’s jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Directors, officers and employees of each Sponsor, and its operators, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent or so-called “step” or “half’ variations of any of the preceding individuals), and those living in their same households, are ineligible to participate, enter, win or collect prizes in the Sweepstakes. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise prohibited or restricted. Participation in the Sweepstakes is described, regulated and clarified by, and wholly subject to, these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
- HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes begins at 10 am ET on September 5, 2023, and ends at 5:00pm ET on September 25, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must visit cfbhall.com/kia-campout (the “Website”) at any time during the Sweepstakes Period and: (a) follow the entry instructions; (b) provide all of the information requested in the entry form; and (c) electronically agree to these Official Rules . Individuals may also obtain a free Sweepstakes entry form at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick‑fil-A® Fan Experience Box Office during normal business hours which must be completed and returned to the Box Office during the Sweepstakes Period. You should plan any entry through the Box Office in light of its normal business hours because it will not remain open outside of those hours for the distribution or collection of entries. All entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period and be in compliance with these Official Rules to be eligible to win any prize. Each entrant is required to indicate his or her acceptance of the Official Rules where indicated; provided, however, that any entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes and is deemed such entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Sponsor and any third-party judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience and will in no event be acknowledged or returned to any person. Entries not selected at prize drawing(s) will be discarded. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrant may only enter once regardless of method of entry. Submission of multiple entries by or on behalf of the same person may result in ineligibility with respect to all entries for such entrant. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents will void all entries made by, or associated with, the applicable entrant. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that the Sponsors shall have the right to contact entrant by telephone and/or email in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- Subject to these Official Rules, one (1) grand prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The verified Grand Prize Winner will receive: a campout reservation for such Grand Prize Winner and up to five (5) people (at least one of whom must be an adult) at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience in Atlanta, Georgia (the “Grand Prize”). The campout reservation includes a complimentary dinner and breakfast as selected and provided in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The date and time of the Grand Prize are subject to scheduling and cooperation with the Sponsor, which Sponsor may schedule in its sole discretion. For any minor attending or participating in the Grand Prize, a parent or legal guardian must provide express written permission for attendance. Reservations, attendance, and participation are subject to the location’s terms, conditions, and rules. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $200.00. No travel or any other food, beverage, or accommodations not expressly listed above, will be provided in connection with the Grand Prize. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received. In the event of inclement or dangerous weather, or any other act of God or otherwise unsafe condition or occurrence, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, the camping portion of the Grand Prize may be delayed, rescheduled, cancelled or preempted for any reason, and in such event, no substitution or cash replacement value of that portion of the Grand Prize will be provided. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for: (1) paying all costs and expenses related to the receipt and/or use of the prize that are not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, taxes, meals, transportation, lodging, parking and any other costs incidental or in connection with redemption or use of the prize; and (2) complying with all College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience ticket and event rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any prizes that are unused, lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees and expenses not listed above as specifically included as part of the prize are the sole responsibility of winner and winner’s guest. No items or services other than those listed above will be provided. The ARV of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the approximate retail value thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of any prize is lower than the stated listed ARV when prize is procured and fulfilled, the difference will not be awarded. No substitution or transfer of any prize will be permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute an item listed above with another item of equal or greater value, any such substitute items to also be considered a prize for purposes of these Official Rules.
- PRIZE DRAWING. Prize Winners will be randomly selected at a drawing held by the Sponsor on or around September 26, 2023. Prize Winners do not have to be present at the drawings to win.
- HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential Grand Prize Winner beginning on or around September 12, 2012, of their winning status by, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the telephone number(s), and/or e-mail address provided in connection with the applicable entry. If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not respond within two (2) days of Sponsor’s first attempt at notification to accept and RSVP for the Grand Prize, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner by random draw as set forth below. Before any prize is awarded, Grand Prize Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and, where lawful, a Liability/Publicity Release (collectively, the “Affidavit and Release”) within ten (10) days of notification or as otherwise indicated in the documents. If the Affidavit and Release are not signed and returned prior to the time deadline indicated in the documents, or if a Grand Prize Winner is determined to not meet eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules, or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply with these Official Rules, or cannot be contacted within two (2) days of the drawing date, an alternate potential Prize Winner will be selected by Sponsor by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries, if any. Upon receipt and verification of the Affidavit and Release and compliance with the Official Rules, Grand Prize Winner will be contacted with further details about prize redemption. Note: The documents sent to a potential winner may require that the winner provide his or her Social Security Number to the Sponsor, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes.
- VERIFICATION. All potential Prize Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. Entry forms are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels. Such authorized, legitimate channels do not include (among other means) purchasing entry forms online or at live auctions. If any part of an entry form is counterfeited, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, or if entry form contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors, the entry form will be rejected and deemed void and invalid. All information provided on entry forms must be truthful, accurate, and complete.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Neither Sponsor nor any of the other Released Entities (defined below) are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Entities assume responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, or any other causes which, Sponsor in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Notification of any such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension shall be posted at the Sweepstakes Location. If the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select Prize Winners in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received as of the termination date of the Sweepstakes. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, or a Prize Winner is not capable of redeeming, or otherwise fails to redeem, a prize for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value, or award such prize to a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries, as necessary. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of prizes are available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the available prizes by random drawing from among the applicable claimants. An individual is not a Prize Winner until he or she has fully complied with these Official Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted without the advance written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the prize has any cash value and no portion of the prize may be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated or exchanged for cash, merchandise or services, in whole or part, without the advance written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the prize may be listed or offered for sale on eBay, Craigslist, or similar auction websites. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Sweepstakes through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification.
- GENERAL RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant and Grand Prize Winner (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) hereby releases, holds harmless, and forever discharges each of the Sweepstakes Entities, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, governors, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively, the “Released Entities”) from: (i) any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense (collectively, a “Loss”) associated with the entrant or winner’s participation in this Sweepstakes, redemption of any prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, attendance at any events related to this Sweepstakes, and/or use or misuse of any prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, property damage, personal injury, and/or death; (ii) anything related to the production, promotion, or execution of this Sweepstakes (or participation therein), including preemption, cancellation, or rescheduling of any event, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; and (iii) anything that may occur in connection with acceptance and/or use of the prize or while participating in or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, Sweepstakes entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of a Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NON-WAIVER. The failure or delay by Sponsor in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretations of Sponsor regarding the Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or Prize Winner, Sponsor may determine such identity in its sole discretion and may consider the individual who was, at the time of entry, as determined by Sponsor, the documented registered holder of the email account used in connection with entry for the Sweepstakes. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period if his/her email address or any other contact information changes.
- Except where and as may be prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes the Prize Winner’s express permission for Sponsor and its designees to use the Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state of residence, statement and any other identifying characteristics, including, but not limited to the taking of photographs and/or videos, in any manner and in any medium, not known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising, marketing, trade, promotion and/or publicity, without further notice, review, approval or authorization by Prize Winner and without payment or consideration to Prize Winner.
- VENUE AND APPLICABLE LAW. This Sweepstakes will be administered in the State of Georgia and all applicable participants and entrants agree that: (a) the laws of the State of Georgia will apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes, and (b) any dispute with respect to such Sweepstakes will be resolved exclusively in either the federal or state courts located in the State of Georgia.
- DISCLOSURE OF PRIZE WINNERS. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by October 13, 2023, to College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience. Attention: Campout Sweepstakes Winner List, 250 Marietta St., NW, Atlanta, GA Only the first name and first initial of the last name of Winners will be provided.
All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.