Even after the doors close, the Hall stays alive. Bring your sleeping bag and explore every yard with our special overnight experience. The evening includes after-hours access to the Hall, movies on our indoor playing field, snacks, breakfast in the morning, and of course, a truly unforgettable sleepover at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Q: How many people are needed for an overtime event?
- A: A minimum of 45 people are needed for an Overtime experience at the Hall.
- Q: How much does an Overtime event cost per person?
- A: The cost is $80 +tax per person.
- Q: Can I bring in outside food?
- A: No, but snacks will be provided.
- Q: Are meals provided?
- A: There will be snacks and refreshments provided at night during the movie and a Chick-fil-A breakfast provided in the morning before departure.
- Q: Is parking provided?
- A: We do not provide parking, however, bus parking is available through The Marshalling Yard and public parking is available in the Green Deck (more info here).