Job Title: Fan Ambassador
Job Location: 250 Marietta Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Department: Fan Experience
FLSA: Non-Exempt, Full-Time Positions Available
Reports to: Manager, Fan Experience
The organization’s mission is to entertain, educate and engage our guests in a way that celebrates and honors the passion of college football, along with its people and traditions.
Fan Ambassadors serve as the point of contact for the exceptional hospitality experience at the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame and associated events inside and outside the Hall. We are hiring candidates that are described as energetic, has a positive attitude, is a team player and is dedicated to proactively creating memorable moments for all guests. Our attraction is open seven days a week; as such we are seeking candidates with flexible scheduling noted below.
We are seeking applicants that can work inside the Hall of Fame and at our external events throughout Atlanta. Note that you don’t have to have experience in all of the below areas, training will be provided.
You MUST be available weekdays/weekends 9:30 am – 5 pm & for evening events 6 pm – 12 am
Role, Responsibilities, and Key Performance Areas:
- Welcome and host guests during the CFHOF Experience.
- Warmly greet guests when they arrive, promoting a friendly and happy atmosphere.
- Actively engage with all guests and anticipate their needs including providing maps and promotional materials.
- Manage necessary crowd control throughout the exhibits, including organization of lines and flow of traffic through the CFHOF.
- Maintain clean and safe areas. Pick up visible trash and report any areas in need of care or maintenance.
- Serve as first point of contact for guests upon arrival at the attraction.
- Educate guests on the procedures within the Hall.
- Serve as the gatekeeper for entry into the Hall- maintain access of the control panel.
- Entertain guests with sports trivia, activities, etc. during their wait to enter the CFHOF.
Ticketing & Entry Experience
- Providing first impression welcome to all guests.
- Selling tickets and processing vouchers in the box office.
- Manage the ticketing and check-in process to ensure efficient entry into the CFHOF POS terminal.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions for ticket purchases via POS terminal and/or mobile device.
- Complete reconciliation of POS terminal and/or mobile device at the end of each shift.
Exhibits, Playing Field (opportunities area available to work in each area)
- Provide a personal presence in exhibits, focusing on guest interaction, engagement and story-telling.
- Ensure timely flow of guests through each exhibit.
- Staff areas of the Skill Zone on the field by setting up or throwing footballs with guest interactive areas, including providing instructions and play.
- Provide a fond farewell for guests departing the Hall.
- Provide tours and information to visiting groups to the Hall (field trips, tour operators, etc.)
- Staff exhibit areas and playing field during private events.
EVENTS (main availability evenings & weekends)
- Interact with guests by spreading awareness about the Hall at marketing activations (events, games, festivals, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills, Attributes and Abilities:
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external guests
- Must work well in a fast-paced work environment and understand how to prioritize guest needs
- Displays genuine care for others, be a self-starter and be able to work well with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates passion, compassion and courageous stewardship
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Efficient computer/technology literacy required
- Hospitality experience within an attraction, hotel, or hospitality venue or related field preferred
Physical Demands: Frequently required to stoop, stand, walk, climb, lift and use repetitive motions. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in all weather conditions.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY