Job Title: Event Sales Coordinator
Job Location: 250 Marietta Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Department: Marketing & Public Relations
Reports to: Director of Sales & Events
Atlanta Hall Management, Inc. (AHM) provides management services to the Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta across from Centennial Olympic Park, the Hall opened its doors in August 2014 and has secured its reputation as one of Atlanta’s most engaging and interactive attractions.
The Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame is currently seeking an Event Sales Coordinator to work with the event team in the following areas:
· Proactively solicit new business by making outbound sales calls and in-person presentations, attending relevant tradeshows and engaging in other client prospecting efforts to increase our database of clients.
· Operate as the main point of contact from lead generation to final contract negotiations for events with less than ≤100 guests.
· Conduct in-person site visits, virtual meetings and phone calls to uncover event needs and provide creative solutions.
· Create Proposals, Contracts and Diagrams using TripleSeat and Social Tables.
· Attend and/or lead scheduled meetings with internal departments.
· Develop strong relationships within the event planning and hospitality communities as well as other relevant companies, organizations and groups to generate new business leads and strengthen partnerships.
· Stay on top of changes or developments within the special event industry.
· Work closely with the Omni team to deliver seamless customer service to clients.
· Develop strong partnership with Event Operations to ensure flawless event execution.
· Build relationships and collaborate with internal teams including building operations, fan experience and marketing.
· Act as day-of Event Coordinator for the occasional event (i.e. short term pop up) and provide assistance for large, “all hands on deck” events.
· Prepare required reports including Event Pipelines, Weekly Sales Summaries, Commission Reports and Sales Forecasts.
· Other duties as assigned including, but not limited to, event calendar maintenance, office administrative tasks and marketing-related projects.
Role, Responsibilities, and Key Performance Areas:
· Resourceful, innovative and proactive approach to sales
· High attention to detail and ability to organize and complete diverse sets of tasks punctually.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines.
· Ability to balance “client-first” mentality with effectively evaluating risks and liabilities of events.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Collaborative nature with a “no job is too small” attitude to assist with overall team duties and additional programs as needed.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Ability and flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or GED Equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum 2 years of related experience, preferably in event sales
· Moderate fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Preferred knowledge of events systems (TripleSeat and Social Tables)
· Frequently required to sit, stand, and walk
· Must be able to lift to 50 pounds occasionally
· The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate; job duties performed in an office environment
· Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required as you will be driving and using a company vehicle at events.