2016 ULTIMATE FATHER/SON CAMPOUT AT THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME AND CHICK-FIL-A® FAN EXPERIENCE
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. The 2016 Ultimate Father/Son Campout at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience (“Sweepstakes”) will be sponsored by the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience and Chick-fil-A, Inc. (collectively, the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the State of Georgia (the “Eligibility Area”), who live in the Eligibility Area and are 18 years of age or at the time of entry. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsors, CFA Properties, Inc., and any managers or Franchisees of Chick-fil-A, Dwarf House®, and Truett’s Grill® restaurants, and each of their respective operators, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent or so-called “step” or “half’ variations of any of the preceding individuals), and those living in their same households, are ineligible to participate, enter, win or collect prizes in the Sweepstakes. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize (“Entrant”). The Sweepstakes is VOID outside of the Eligibility Area and where otherwise prohibited or restricted. Participation in the Sweepstakes is described, regulated and clarified by, and wholly subject to, these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
- HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes begins at 10am EDT on May 9, 2016, and ends at 5:00pm EDT on May 23, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must visit www.cfbhall.com/father-son-campout-2016 (the “Website”) at any time during the Sweepstakes Period and: (a) follow the entry instructions; (b) provide all of the information requested in the entry form; and (c) electronically agree to these Official Rules (collectively, the “Entry”). Individuals may also obtain a free Sweepstakes entry form at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience Box Office during normal business hours which must be completed and returned to the Box Office. All Entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period and be in compliance with these Official Rules to be eligible to win any prize. Each Entrant is required to indicate their acceptance to the Official Rules where indicated; provided, however, that any Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes and is deemed such Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Sponsor and any third-party judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All Entries become the property of the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience and will in no event be acknowledged or returned to any person. Entries not selected at prize drawing(s) will be discarded. Limit one (1) Entry per person. Entrant may only enter once regardless of method of entry. Submission of multiple Entries by or on behalf of the same person will result in ineligibility with respect to all Entries for such Entrant. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents will void all Entries made by, or associated with, the applicable Entrant. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that the Sponsors shall have the right to contact Entrant by telephone, email or regular mail in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES.Subject to these Official Rules, one hundred and fifty (150) grand prize winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner”) and fifty (50) second prize winners (each, a “Second Prize Winner”) (collectively, the “Prize Winners”) will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries. Each Grand Prize Winner will receive: a campout reservation for such Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) of his children for the “2016 Ultimate Father/Son Campout at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience,” in Atlanta, Georgia (the “Grand Prize”) which includes a camping reservation on the College Football Hall of Fame football field from approximately 6pm on June 10, 2016 to 8am on June 11, 2016, along with dinner and breakfast for each of the attendees. Each Second Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the College Football Hall of Fame (the “Second Prize”). All Second Prize tickets must be used before December 31, 2016 and will be void after such date. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $140.00 and the ARV of the Second Prize is $40.00. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of Eligible Entries received. In the event of inclement or dangerous weather, or any other act of God or otherwise unsafe condition or occurrence, as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, the camping portion of the Grand Prize may be delayed, rescheduled, cancelled or preempted for any reason, and in such event, no substitution or cash replacement value of that portion of the Grand Prize will be provided. Each Prize Winner is responsible for: (1) paying all costs and expenses related to the receipt and/or use of the prize that are not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, taxes, meals, transportation, lodging, parking and any other costs incidental or in connection with redemption or use of the prize; and (2) complying with all College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience ticket and event rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any prizes that are unused, lost, stolen or misplaced.
- PRIZE DRAWING. Prize Winners will be randomly selected at a drawing held by the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience on May 24, 2016. Prize Winners do not have to be present at the drawings to win.
- HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential Prize Winners beginning May 24th, of their winning status via the address, telephone number(s), and/or e-mail address provided in connection with the Prize Winner’s Entry. Before any prize is awarded, Prize Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility (“Affidavit”) and, where lawful, a Liability/Publicity Release (“Release”) (collectively, “Affidavit and Release”) no later than 5pm EDT on May 31, 2016. If the Affidavit and Release are not signed and returned prior to the time deadline indicated in the documents, or if a Prize Winner does not meet eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules, or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply with these Official Rules, or cannot be contacted within three (3) days of the drawing date, an alternate winner will be selected by Sponsor by random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries, if any. Upon receipt and verification of the Affidavit and Release and compliance with the Official Rules, Winner will be contacted with further details as to how Prize Winner may redeem the prize.
- VERIFICATION. All potential Prize Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor. Entry forms are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels. Such authorized, legitimate channels do not include (among other means) purchasing Entry forms online or at live auctions. If any part of an Entry form is counterfeited, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, or if Entry form contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors, the Entry form will be rejected and deemed void and invalid.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Neither Sponsor nor any of the other Released Entities (defined below) are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete Entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Entities assume responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, or any other causes which, Sponsor in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Notification of any such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension shall be posted at the Sweepstakes Location. If the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select Prize Winners in a random drawing from among the eligible Entries received as of the termination date of the Sweepstakes. In the event that a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, or a Prize Winner is not capable of redeeming, or otherwise fails to redeem, a prize for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize (or portion of a prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value, or award such prize to a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible Entries, as necessary. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of prizes are available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the available prizes by random drawing from among the applicable claimants. An individual is not a Prize Winner until he or she has fully complied with these Official Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted without the advance written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the prize has any cash value and no portion of the prize may be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated or exchanged for cash, merchandise or services, in whole or part, without the advance written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the prize may be listed or offered for sale on eBay, Craigslist, or similar auction websites. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Sweepstakes through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification.
- GENERAL RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Entrant and Prize Winner (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) hereby releases, holds harmless, and forever discharges each of the Sweepstakes Entities, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, governors, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively, the “Released Entities”) from: (i) any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense (collectively, a “Loss”) associated with the Entrant or winner’s participation in this Sweepstakes, redemption of any prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, attendance at any events related to this Sweepstakes, and/or use or misuse of any prize in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, property damage, personal injury, and/or death; (ii) anything related to the production, promotion, or execution of this Sweepstakes (or participation therein), including preemption, cancellation, or rescheduling of any event, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; and (iii) anything that may occur in connection with acceptance and/or use of the prize or while participating in or traveling to any prize-related activity.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, Sweepstakes Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of a Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NON WAIVER. The failure or delay by Sponsor in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
- MISCELLANEOUS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretations of Sponsor regarding the Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or Prize Winner, the individual who was, at the time of entry, as determined by Sponsor, the documented registered holder of the email account used in connection with entry for the Sweepstakes will be deemed the eligible Entrant or Prize Winner, as applicable. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period if his/her email address or any other contact information changes.
- PUBLICITY. Except where and as may be prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes the Prize Winner’s express permission for Sponsor and its designees to use the Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state of residence, statement and any other identifying characteristics, including, but not limited to the taking of photographs and/or videos, in any manner and in any medium, not known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising, marketing, trade, promotion and/or publicity, without further notice, review, approval or authorization by Prize Winner and without payment or consideration to Prize Winner.
- VENUE AND APPLICABLE LAW. This Sweepstakes will be administered in the State of Georgia and all applicable participants and Entrants agree that: (a) the laws of the State of Georgia will apply exclusively to the Sweepstakes, and (b) any dispute with respect to such Sweepstakes will be resolved exclusively in either the federal or state courts located in the State of Georgia.
- DISCLOSURE OF PRIZE WINNERS. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by August 23, 2016, to College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience. Attention: Brittney Overman“2016 Ultimate Father/Son Campout at the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A® Fan Experience,” 250 Marietta St., NW, Atlanta, GA 30313. Only the first name and first initial of the last name of Winners will be provided.
© 2016 CFA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A. All trademarks shown are the property of their respective owners.