Note: This event has ended! Please check back next year for more information on Father’s Day at the Hall.
The College Football Hall of Fame is treating all Dads to free admission and a special gift on Sunday, June 19, 2016.
Dad will receive complimentary admission with the purchase of one regular priced adult, senior or child admission. When your party arrives, Dad will receive a free t-shirt from the Hall of Fame, while supplies last. All other admissions in your party may be purchased in advance online or at the box office.
This offer cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
- The promotion is buy one regular priced ticket to receive complimentary Father’s Day Ticket.
- If you purchase your party’s tickets online in advance, please proceed straight to the Box Office upon arrival; present your proof of purchase and Dad will receive complimentary admission into the Hall.
- If you need to purchase tickets on-site at the Hall, please proceed directly to the Box Office to purchase tickets.
- City Pass is considered meeting obligation of purchasing a ticket – booklet should be presented at the window to receive complimentary ticket.
- There are no rain checks for this offer for guests that are not able to visit on this date.
- This offer cannot be combined with any discount ticket; a regular-priced admission ticket must be purchased to receive the complimentary ticket.
- Refunds will not be issued for tickets previously purchased at the standard rate.
- Complimentary ticket has no cash value and cannot be applied to Season Ticket membership.
- T-shirts are available while supplies last.