Thank you for your interest in The College Football Hall of Fame! We are committed to our community and look forward to the opportunity to provide a complimentary donation to support non-profit organizations.
Please note the following donation guidelines:
- All donation requests must be made via email and received a minimum of 60 days prior to your event.
- Each organization will only receive one (1) donation from the College Football Hall of Fame each calendar year, and organizations are encouraged to list the College Football Hall of Fame on all fundraising collateral.
- The College Football Hall of Fame Community Donations program is designed to directly support non-profit fundraisers and charitable organizations only.
- First considerations will be given to organizations with the following focuses:
- Leadership & Character
- Youth sports
- Health & Wellness
- If your request is granted, we will donate up to four (4) tickets or a one-year membership. This will be decided at Atlanta Hall Management’s sole discretion.
- Due to the heavy demand for donations, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled as the Hall only has a limited donation allotment. We will notify you via email if we are unable to fulfill your request.
- Please allow up to 30 days for a response to your request.
If your organization meets the above guidelines, please submit a request to email@example.com.
The College Football Hall of Fame is proud to be actively involved in our community. We appreciate your interest in the College Football Hall of Fame and we wish you luck in your fundraising efforts.