College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience
250 Marietta Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
The College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta near Centennial Olympic Park and adjacent to the Georgia World Congress Center and Georgia Dome. Visitors can park in the College Football Hall of Fame Parking Deck (GWCC Marietta Deck), which is connected to the Hall of Fame and accepts all major credit cards. Overflow parking is available in the Georgia World Congress Center’s Red Deck.
From the North
Southbound via I-75/I-85:
- Take I-75/I-85 South
- Exit at Williams Street – Exit 249C
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW
- Continue through the Luckie Street intersection
- Take a left on Marietta Street and get into the right lane
- Take a right onto Baker Street to garage entrance on left
From the South
Northbound via I-75/I-85:
- Take I-75/I-85 North
- Exit at Central Avenue/ Fulton Street – Exit 246
- Keep left for Central Avenue/Downtown
- Merge onto Central Avenue and continue straight
- Turn left onto Decatur Street and continue to Marietta Street
- Pass the main entrance to the College Football Hall of Fame
- At the next traffic light, take a left at Baker Street and enter through garage entrance on left
- $10 up to 3 hours
- $15 more than 3 hours
PARKING RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DURING SPECIAL EVENTS. RATES NOTED ARE FOR NON EVENT DAYS.
The PARKING Deck accepts all major credit cards.
Overnight parking is not permitted, and any vehicles that are parked from 11:59 p.m. until 6 a.m. will be charged $30 plus the hourly rate fee upon exit. The garage closes at midnight and vehicles cannot be retrieved until 6 a.m. the following day.
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (MARTA)
The MARTA fare is $2.50 and customers can also use unlimited weekend, weekly and monthly passes on the route. Breeze fare cards are sold in vending machines in all rail stations. Machines accept credit, debit, and cash. For more information please contact MARTA customer service at 404.848.5000 or visit www.itsmarta.com.
MARTA by Train:
The College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience is a 10-15 minute walk from the Dome/GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station on the Blue/Green line or from the Civic Center or Peachtree Center Stations on the Red/Gold line.
MARTA by Bus:
Bus service is available to the College Football Hall of Fame and Chick-fil-A Fan Experience from the Civic Center MARTA bus station and Five Points MARTA station via Route 32.